The ONE place where world-class organizations showcase the strategic use of business analytics and O.R.
Top Industry Keynoters
| Hal Varian
| Bob Page
- Get a broad, practical introduction to descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Learn from the best of high-impact operations research applications.
- Refresh your analytical skills and update your professional toolkit.
- Learn “soft skills” that are critical to persuading decision makers to rely on analytics and users to implement analytics.
- Meet experts and colleagues to share topics on applying analytics to solve real-world problems.
Intensive, In-Depth, Real-World, Strategic
- 20 focused tracks, 100 outstanding talks, 50 poster presentations and much more.
- Analytics Connect Job Fair: Meet with employers from a wide variety of industries and sectors seeking new talent for their organizations.
- Soft Skills Workshop: full-day, intensive, case-based workshop held Sunday, April 17, provides you with skills that can make or break a successful implementation.
- Technology Workshops: In-depth training from leading solution providers, free to conference registrants.
- Birds of a Feather: Facilitated discussion groups that provide structured networking around cutting-edge topics.
- INFORMS Professional Colloquium: Intensive career guidance for practice-oriented master’s and doctoral students.
- Richard E. Rosenthal Young Researcher Connection: Exclusive networking program for junior faculty and young industry practitioners.
- Executive Forum: Special program tailored for senior executives provides a bottom-line understanding of how analytics is used to drive better business decisions.