INFORMS invites you to maximize your organization’s visibility before, during and after the INFORMS 2006 International Meeting through these sponsorship opportunities. With Hong Kong at its setting, this prestigious meeting will draw a truly international attendance. Your organization will reach not only the 1,000 operations research and management science professionals projected to attend the meeting, but also the more than 25,000 individuals who visit the meeting web site and receive our promotional materials.
$10,000 and Above
These premier donors provide leadership support and are considered partners in the success of the meeting. They are accorded high-level recognition and visibility on a continuing basis, including:
- Company logo on the front page of the conference web site, plus logo and company listing on the sponsor page.
- Hyperlink from the conference web page to your company site.
- Logo and recognition in the promotional mailing for the meeting, sent to approximately 15,000 OR/MS professionals.
- Logo in a full-page advertisement in OR/MS Today, the INFORMS professional news magazine, with a readership of 14,000.
- Recognition in the INFORMS broadcast email newsletter distributed to our 10,000 members.
- Logo and formal acknowledgment from the INFORMS Meeting Committee in a full-page tribute in the printed meeting program, distributed to all attendees.
- Prominent placement in the sponsor recognition display, located in a high-traffic area at the meeting.
- Acknowledgment of support for a specific high-visibility activity at the meeting. Sponsor’s choice of the following options: Welcome Reception, General Reception, Registration Gift and others to be selected.
CORPORATE and UNIVERSITY SPONSORS
General Sponsor Benefits
Select from these sponsorship opportunities to reach OR/MS professionals at INFORMS premier international meeting. Sponsorship can be especially successful for companies new to the OR/MS market or those with new or improved products to introduce.
All corporate or university sponsors receive the following recognition, in addition to any specific visibility that may be associated with their event:
- Listing on the sponsor page of the conference web site.
- Recognition in the major promotional mailing for the meeting, sent to approximately 15,000 OR/MS professionals.
- Company listing in a full-page advertisement in OR/MS Today, the INFORMS professional news magazine, with a readership of 14,000.
- Logo and acknowledgment in the printed Meeting Program, distributed to all attendees.
- Prominent signage with company logo at the sponsored event.
- Acknowledgment in the sponsor recognition display, located in a high-traffic area at the meeting.
Welcome Reception - Sunday
Sponsored by IBM Business Consulting Services
The reception, held on the first evening of the meeting, is a special opportunity for your company to be visible at an event that everyone attends and to align your company with the entire field of operations research.
Recognition: Leadership benefits listed above, prominent signage (your banner at the reception entrance), the opportunity for company representatives to greet guests on arrival into the hall. Complimentary meeting registration for 3 company personnel.
The major social event of the meeting, this reception features a full hors d’oeuvres buffet and great networking.
Recognition : Leadership benefits listed above, plus prominent signage and the opportunity for company representatives to greet guests on arrival. Complimentary meeting registration for 3 company personnel.
Put your logo on the gift that every attendee receives and takes home. It’s long-term visibility for your company and your affiliation with OR/MS professionals.
Recognition : Leadership benefits listed above, prominent signage at the registration area all week. Complimentary meeting registration for 3 company personnel.
General Chair’s Reception
Hosted by the General Chair for the meeting, this by-invitation reception draws an exclusive group of approximately 100 OR/MS leaders. A heavy hors d’oeuvre buffet is served, with a cash bar.
Recognition : General sponsor benefits listed above, plus opportunity for a company representative to greet guests on arrival. Complimentary admission to the party for up to 3 company personnel.
We’ll imprint your logo, along with the INFORMS logo, on the colorful lanyards (neck cords) that every attendee wears during the meeting.
Recognition : General sponsor benefits listed above, prominent signage at the registration area all week.
Be there and be recognized when attendees flock to the refreshment buffets for coffee.
Recognition : General sponsor benefits listed above, including a logo sign at every coffee station.
Sponsorship Selection INFORMS International
Meeting 2006, Hong Kong
For more information, contact Sandy Owens: 800-343-0062 ext. 203, firstname.lastname@example.org, INFORMS, 12 Breakneck Hill Rd. #102, Lincoln, RI 02865
Thank you for your support!