PRESENTING AUTHOR SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Thank you for agreeing to submit an abstract for the INFORMS Annual Meeting –Seattle 2007.
Deadline for Abstract Submission: May 15, 2007
Please note: all attendees must register and pay the registration fee.
The chair of your session has already entered your name and email address as the presenting author for one paper in the session. The next step is for you to enter information about yourself, your co-authors, and your paper title and abstract. If at any time you wish to remove yourself as a presenting author or wish to change the presenting author to someone else please contact Paulette Bronis at Paulette.Bronis@INFORMS.org.
Before Going Online: Information You Will Need
- Complete contact information (name, organization, address, email) for your co-authors.
- Title of your paper.
- Abstract of your paper.
- Go to http://meetings.informs.org/Seattle07/index.html and click on "Abstract Submission" and under “Invited & Sponsored.”
- Author Log-in
- Enter your email address (if you have multiple emails, please use the same address we used in our email to you).
- Enter your email address again as your password
- Click "LOGIN"
- Author Information
- Complete your contact information (all required fields). You can change your password here, but be sure to print the screen so you have it for future use.
- NOTE: your email address is the key for entry into the system and is used to avoid scheduling conflicts. It's very important that you use only one email address if you enter multiple submissions.
- Click "SAVE"
- Author Abstract Submission
- The session title and chair are shown. You can email your Session Chair here. If you have any special requests related to your paper or presentation, please contact your Session Chair using this email function.
- Follow the instructions provided to enter your co-authors. You can add, edit or delete co-author information at a later date, if necessary.
- You can send a standard email to your co-authors by selecting the author and clicking "Standard" email.
- Click on EDIT to enter your paper title and abstract.
- Abstract Submission
- Follow the instructions to enter your paper title and abstract.
- Click SAVE
- Author Abstract Submission
- Please review what you have submitted and make any changes
- Click CLOSE
At the meeting, LCD (computer) projectors and overhead projectors will be available in every technical session room. Please note that we do not supply the computer; please bring your laptop or make arrangements to use a colleague’s laptop.
Important: Special Requests
If you have any special requests related to your paper or presentation, please email your Session Chair using the email function on the "Author Abstract Submission" screen. Put "Seattle Special Request" in the subject field of the email. Special requests may only be considered if they are communicated in this way.
You will receive an email confirming your submission. In August, you will be notified by email about the day and time of your presentation.
If after submitting your abstract you find you must cancel, contact Paulette Bronis, at Paulette.Bronis@Informs.org.
We appreciate your submission to the 2007 Seattle Annual Meeting.
Questions about the program or technology interface difficulties: Paulette Bronis at Paulette.Bronis@Informs.org.
By telephone: 800-4INFORMS or 410-757-3500 ext. 544. Be sure to spell your last name and leave your phone number and message very clearly