Thank you for agreeing to organize a session for the CORS/INFORMS INFORMS International Meeting–Montreal 2015
Deadline for Abstract Submission: January 16, 2015
Please note: all attendees must register and pay the registration fee.
Before Going Online: Information You Will Need
- Title or preliminary title of your session
- First and last name and email address of each Presenting Author in your session.
1. Go to http://meetings2.informs.org/montreal2015/abstract.html
- Under "Session Chair " click on "LOG-IN."
2. At Session Chair Log-in
- Enter your email address (if you have multiple emails, please use the same address we used in our email to you).
- Enter your email address again as your password.
- Click "LOGIN"
3. Session Chair Information
- Complete your contact information (all required fields). You can change your password here, but be sure to print the screen so you have it for future use.
- NOTE: your email address is the key for entry into the system and is used to avoid scheduling conflicts. It's very important that you use only one email address if you enter multiple submissions.
- Click "SAVE"
4. Session Information
- Enter the title of your session (you can edit this later).
- Follow the instructions provided to enter your presenting authors and their email addresses.
- You can add, edit or delete presenting author information at a later date, if necessary.
- You can check the status of the papers in your session at any time by clicking on STATUS.
- You can specify the order of presentations in your session by clicking ORDER (you can change the order at any time).
- Follow the instructions to email each presenting author. FIRST SELECT the author, then select the invitation or confirmation email. These "boilerplate" emails provide submission instructions to your authors. (You can use the "standard" email to compose your own message to authors.)
- Click CLOSE
Your presenting authors will each receive an email message from you inviting them to present or confirming their participation in your session and providing submission instructions.
The system instructs your presenting authors to email you if they have special requests. These requests will often relate to scheduling. Please pass any scheduling requests along to the chair of your cluster and to Paulette Bronis at Paulette.Bronis@INFORMS.org . Also please note that if you are unable to serve as session chair and have a replacement please forward this information to Paulette Bronis at Paulette.Bronis@INFORMS.org so that the system can be updated and please copy the cluster chair on your email.
Questions about the program or technology problems: Paulette Bronis at Paulette.Bronis@INFORMS.org.
By telephone: 800-446-3676 or 443-757-3500 ext. 590. Be sure to spell your last name and leave your phone number and message very clearly.