Poster Information & Winners
The poster sessions will be held on both Monday (June 18th) and Tuesday (June 19th) in the South Foyer of the Convention Center.
- The sessions will start at 9am each morning, we will help you to set the poster up during that time.
- The poster sessions will end at 5pm on each day.
- The judging sessions are scheduled at the two lunch breaks from 12:45pm to 2:00pm on each day. Please try to arrange at least one of the authors to be present at that time. Judges could also contact you to schedule a short meeting at a convenient time for both of you.
- The usable space on the poster board: 4’ Height X 3’ Width or 120cm Height X 90cm Width.
- The winners will be announced at 3:00pm on Tuesday afternoon during the coffee break in the South Foyer.
1st Place– “Deep Neural Networks with Small Data“
Seungyeon lee1, Sangheum Hwang2, Dohyun Kim1, Eunji Jo1, 1Industrial and Management Engineering, Myongji University, Yongin-si, Korea, Republic of; 2Industrial & Information Systems Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology,, Seoul, Korea, Republic of. Contact: email@example.com
2nd Place– “iFuseOPT: Predictive-optimization Based Framework for Business Analytics“
Garima Gupta1, Gunjan Sehgal1, Gautam Shroff1, Geetika Sharma2, 1TCS, Gurugram, India; 2Vizara Technologies Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd Place- “From Value Chain to Supply Chain, and from Business Ecosystems to Service-Dominant Logic: Understanding the Value Creation Perspectives“
Roberto Andrés Alcívar Espín, Yon- Chun Chou, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan. Contact: email@example.com