Poster Information & Winners
The poster sessions will be held on both Monday (June 18th) and Tuesday (June 19th) in the South Foyer of the Convention Center.
- The sessions will start at 9am each morning, we will help you to set the poster up during that time.
- The poster sessions will end at 5pm on each day.
- The judging sessions are scheduled at the two lunch breaks from 12:45pm to 2:00pm on each day. Please try to arrange at least one of the authors to be present at that time. Judges could also contact you to schedule a short meeting at a convenient time for both of you.
- The usable space on the poster board: 4’ Height X 3’ Width or 120cm Height X 90cm Width.
- The winners will be announced at 3:00pm on Tuesday afternoon during the coffee break in the South Foyer.
1st Place– “Inner Product based Deep Neural Networks “
Seungyeon Lee1, Sangheum Hwang2, Dohyun Kim1, Eunji Jo1, 1Industrial and Management Engineering, Myongji University, Yongin-si, Korea, Republic of; 2Industrial & Information Systems Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology,, Seoul, Korea, Republic of. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd Place– “iFuseOPT: Predictive-optimization Based Framework for Business Analytics“
Garima Gupta1, Gunjan Sehgal1, Gautam Shroff1, Geetika Sharma2, 1TCS, Gurugram, India; 2Vizara Technologies Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India. Contact: email@example.com
3rd Place- “From Value Chain to Supply Chain, and from Business Ecosystems to Service-Dominant Logic: Understanding the Value Creation Perspectives“
Roberto Andrés Alcívar Espín, Yon- Chun Chou, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org