Career Service for Analytics Professionals and Employers
The Analytics Career Fair is INFORMS premier, professional career event that allows top analytics employers and seasoned, experienced analytics professionals the ability to connect in a casual, relaxed atmosphere.
With the Analytics Career Fair, employers enjoy considerable benefits at a low, association-style price and all under one roof:
- Provide recruitment material in a relaxed setting that attracts those hard to find but invaluable casual job seekers
- Participate in our 2-minute “lightning round” presentation session. Talk about your company and what you have to offer to motivated analytics professionals
- Arrange discreet one-on-one interviews with the best of the best
- Build your resume bank by participating in the “Resume Drop” program
- Enjoy access to over 800 seasoned analytics professionals on site and receive a listing of all attendees post-conference for your own prospecting
Whether you are a highly motivated job seeker or just have a healthy interest in the jobs outlook for the analytics profession, you’ll find what you need with the Analytics Career Fair:
- Make connections with colleagues and recruiters at top companies who hire analytics professionals
- Hear about and add your perspective to the general employment outlook for analytics professionals and the specific outlook for participating employers
- Browse recruitment materials at your leisure in a “no-pressure” environment and decide if you’d like to go farther
- Schedule discreet one-on-one interviews when you make a connection that is too good to pass up
- Place your resume in the “Drop Folders” of participating employers as part of a “passive” job search strategy
- Take advantage of post-conference links to participating employer profiles and jobs for making discreet connections after the conference
The Analytics Career Fair is included in your registration to this Conference. No additional steps are necessary; just remember to bring copies of your resume!
Job Fair and Lightning Round Presentations
Sunday, April 12, Job Fair 3:30 – 7:30 pm; Lightning Rounds 5:30-7:30; Grand Ballroom D and Grand D Foyer
Refreshments will be served! The Analytics Career Fair and Lightning Round Presentations provide an opportunity for attendees to browse recruitment materials, meet participating employers in a casual setting, and enjoy 2-minute ‘lightning round’ presentations from participating employers who will focus on their own organizations and jobs outlook. Invigorating discussions will continue up until time for the General Reception at 7:30. If both parties desire, resumes can be collected and plans made for personal interviews later at the conference. Lightning Round Presentations begin at 5:30 pm.
Analytics Employment Outlook Breakfast and Panel Discussion
Monday, April 13, 7:00 am – 8:00 am; Sandpiper
Stop by for breakfast and hear a panel of seasoned professionals from mature analytics companies discuss trends in the profession and how to make the most of your talents. A lively Q and A session will follow and get you ready for your day. Seating is limited. After breakfast and the panel discussion, mutual plans can be made for personal interviews.
Dan Vanden Brink – Schneider Inc.
Alan Briggs, CAP – Eldercare Research
Dr. Aly Megahed – IBM
Private, In-Person Interviews
Monday and Tuesday, April 13 – 14, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm; Grand D Foyer
This service provides employers and applicants with a convenient, discreet venue for on-site interviews to explore opportunities in industry and government. When employers and applicants take advantage of this opportunity, they also receive many online benefits:
- Online access to job listings and applicant files
- Expanded information about jobs and applicants
- Daily updates of the database
- New and Improved database search capabilities
- Online data entry for applicants and employers
- Extended availability of the database
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For employer and applicant information, contact Niki Sammons (email@example.com) or 1-443-757-3500
- BNSF Railway
- Elder Research, Inc.
- FirstFuel Software
- HAVI Global Solutions
- Infor Dynamic Science Labs
- Precima, a LoyaltyOne Solution
- PROS, Inc.
- Schneider, Inc.
- Texas Instruments
- Walt Disney Parks & Resorts