Especially for Senior Executives: Strategic Use of Analytics & O.R.
Sunday, April 12- by Invitation Only
This special program of the conference for senior executives provides decision makers with a bottom-line understanding of how business analytics and O.R. are used to drive better organizational decisions. The Forum is tailored to help executives get the most out of the conference, with a special networking reception hosted by the INFORMS Board of Directors, selected executive-level talks, and special executive seating at our Gala celebration of the very best examples of difference-making analytics and O.R. projects.
The Executive Forum is a highly anticipated event with over 75 senior executives participating. The program is specially tailored to get the most out of executives’ limited time.
Executive Forum Registration
Senior Executives are cordially invited to attend this special Executive Forum at the INFORMS Conference on Business Analytics and Operations Research – April 12, The Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa, Huntington Beach, California. Executives at the Vice President level or higher are invited.
To submit your Executive Forum application or to recommend an executive, please complete the form below.
Because space is limited, we may not be able to accommodate all requests and will confirm your registration status by return email. That confirmation will serve as the official invitation to the Executive Forum.
Please note that all invitees to the Executive Forum must first register for the Conference. Registration covers access to all sessions and events, plus all meals.
Thomas Fink, INFORMS Senior Sales & Marketing Manager
2015 Executive Forum Committee
- Zahir Balaporia, Director, International Operations, Schneider National, Inc.
- Jack Levis, Director of Process Management, UPS
- Freeman Marvin, VP and Executive Principal Analyst, Innovative Decisions, Inc.
- Polly Mitchell-Guthrie, Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics Customer Liaison Group
- Anne Robinson, Director, Supply Chain Strategy and Analytics, Verizon Wireless
- Les Servi, Principal Staff/Group Leader in the Economic and Decision Analysis Center, The MITRE Corporation
- Jim Williams, Principal Consultant, FICO