Career Services for Analytics Professionals and Employers
INFORMS 10th Annual Analytics Career Fair is the premier, professional career event that allows both top analytics employers and seasoned, experienced analytics professionals to connect in a casual, relaxed atmosphere.
Conference Attendees/Job Seekers
Whether you are a highly motivated job seeker or just have a healthy interest in the career outlook for the analytics profession, you’ll find what you need with the Analytics Career Fair:
- Make connections with colleagues and recruiters at top companies who hire analytics professionals
- Hear about and discuss your perspective on the general employment outlook for analytics professionals and how it effects the participating employers
- Browse recruitment materials at your leisure in a “no-pressure” environment and decide if you’d like to take the next step
- Schedule discreet one-on-one interviews when you make a connection that is too good to pass up
- Place your resume in the “Drop Folders” of participating employers as part of a “passive” job search strategy
- Take advantage of post-conference links to participating employer profiles and open positions for making discreet connections after the conference
Be Prepared: Upload Your Resume Today!
Employers review resumes prior to the Career Fair. Don’t miss out; upload your latest resume to the INFORMS Career Center Resume Bank. The 2019 Analytics Career Fair is included in your conference registration. No additional steps are necessary; just remember to bring copies of your resume!
The Analytics Career Fair offers employers considerable benefits at a low, association-style price. In a convenient atmosphere companies and their recruiters can:
- Provide recruitment material in a relaxed setting that attracts those hard to find but invaluable casual job seekers
- Company feature on the 2019 INFORMS Business Analytics Conference website – We’ll feature your logo, a brief write-up, and your job descriptions.
- Arrange discreet one-on-one interviews with the best of the best
- Build your resume bank by participating in the “Resume Drop” program
- Enjoy access to over 1,000 seasoned analytics professionals on-site
2018 Participating Employers
Mosaic Data Science
Avalon Bay Communities
The Home Depot
Robert H. Smith School of Business
Institute for Defense Analysis
HRC Retail Advisory
AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellowships
Washington University in St. Louis
2019 Career Fair Schedule
Career Fair Employer Reception (By Invitation Only) – Sponsored by Gurobi
Sunday, April 14, 6:00-7:00pm
Employers and recruiters are welcome to unwind and enjoy hors d’oeuvres and cocktails following the Career Fair on Sunday. Multiple giveaway items will be raffled during the reception. For tickets and additional details, please contact Olivia Schmitz .
INFORMS Career Center
Employers and applicants should also take advantage of INFORMS Career Center, where they also receive many online benefits before and after the Career Fair:
- Online access to job listings and applicant resumes
- Expanded information about jobs and applicants
- Daily updates of the database
- Online data entry for applicants and employers
- Extended availability of the database
- Advanced database search capabilities
For More Information
Refunds/cancellations: Requests must be received in writing (email or fax) no later than April 1, 2019. Any late cancellation, will not be eligible for a full refund but can have their registrations fee applied to a future Career Fair. Post events cancellations will receive no refunds.