Career & Hiring Services for Analytics Professionals and Employers
INFORMS 11th Annual Analytics Career Fair is the premier, professional career event that allows both top analytics employers and seasoned, experienced analytics professionals to connect in a casual, relaxed atmosphere.
The Analytics Career Fair offers employers considerable benefits at a low, association-style cost.
Employers participating in 2020 Analytics Career Fair will be able to:
- Provide recruitment material in a relaxed setting that attracts those hard to find but invaluable casual job seekers
- Company feature on the 2020 INFORMS Business Analytics Conference website – We’ll feature your logo and your job descriptions.
- Arrange discreet one-on-one interviews with the best of the best
- Build your resume bank by participating in the “Resume Drop” program
- Enjoy access to over 1,000 seasoned analytics professionals on-site
Register by March 30 to be included in all event signage.
Career Fair Schedule
Analytics Career Fair & Networking Day
Sunday, April 26
Career Fair: 12–6pm; Afternoon Dessert: 2–3pm
Monday & Tuesday, April 27-28
This service provides employers and applicants with a convenient, discreet venue for on-site interviews to explore opportunities in industry and government. Employers will have a reserved private meeting space and can continue to meet with candidates.
Analytics Employment Outlook Breakfast & Panel Discussion (By Invitation Only)
Monday, April 27, 7–8am
Employers and conference attendees are welcome to stop by for breakfast and hear a panel of seasoned professionals from mature analytics companies discuss trends in the profession and how to make the most of your talents. A lively Q&A session will follow and get you ready for your day. After breakfast and the panel discussion, mutual plans can be made for personal interviews. Seating is limited.
Dr. Warren Hearnes, Vice President, Analytics & Data Science at Cardlytics
Conference Attendees/Job Seekers
Take advantage of this one opportunity to meet employers and present your resumes for numerous open positions! All conference attendees are welcome to attend the Analytics Career Fair to meet with participating employers on Sunday only. This is a great opportunity for attendees to browse recruitment materials, meet participating employers in a casual setting, and enjoy refreshments!
Whether you are a highly motivated job seeker or just have a healthy interest in the career outlook for the analytics profession, you’ll find what you need with the Analytics Career Fair:
- Make connections with colleagues and recruiters at top companies who hire analytics professionals
- Hear about and discuss your perspective on the general employment outlook for analytics professionals and how it effects the participating employers
- Browse recruitment materials at your leisure in a “no-pressure” environment and decide if you’d like to take the next step
- Schedule discreet one-on-one interviews when you make a connection that is too good to pass up
- Place your resume in the “Drop Folders” of participating employers as part of a “passive” job search strategy
- Take advantage of post-conference links to participating employer profiles and open positions for making discreet connections after the conference
Get a Head Start
Upload Your Resume to the INFORMS Career Center!
Employers review resumes prior to the Career Fair. Don’t miss out to be contacted in advance; upload your latest resume to the INFORMS Career Center Resume Bank. The 2020 Analytics Career Fair is included in your conference registration. No additional steps are necessary; just remember to bring copies of your resume!
Candidate resumes can be exchanged and mutual plans made for personal interviews later on Monday and Tuesday.
2019 Participating Employers*
J.P. Morgan Chase
The Walt Disney Company
*Registration has just opened. 2020 Employers and their openings will be listed as they register.
INFORMS Career Center
Employers and applicants should also take advantage of INFORMS Career Center, where they also receive many online benefits before and after the Career Fair:
- Online access to job listings and applicant resumes
- Expanded information about jobs and applicants
- Daily updates of the database
- Online data entry for applicants and employers
- Extended availability of the database
- Advanced database search capabilities
For More Information
Refunds/cancellations: Requests must be received in writing (email or fax) no later than April 5, 2020. Any late cancellation, will not be eligible for a full refund but can have their registrations fee applied to a future Career Fair. Post events cancellations will receive no refunds.