Join us for the 2020 Annual Meeting Virtual Career Fair! After last year’s incredibly successful sessions, we are happy to provide another opportunity to match qualified candidates to top job positions. Looking to hire or looking for a new position? We have exactly what you’ve been looking for.
Career Fair & Networking Day
Tuesday, November 10, 9am-5pm
The 2020 Annual Meeting Virtual Career Fair and all related networking activities provide employers with the opportunity to meet and collect resumes from interested job seekers from highly seasoned professionals in the academic or industrial space to freshly minted PhD’s and master’s students just entering the workforce. Employers can arrange public and private LIVE chats from their own virtual booth..
Participation in the Annual Meeting Virtual Career Fair raises the visibility of your organization with meeting participants and registered job seekers. All Career Fair events are widely advertised, not only to job seekers already signed up in INFORMS Career Center, but also to thousands of professionals and students attending the meeting.
Employer Virtual Career Fair Booths include:
- Your Name and Logo
- Company Profile and Slogan
- Corporate and Career Site URL
- Contact Name, Email, Phone, and Address (optional)
- Social Media links
- Downloads: Any file you want to share with visitors
- Registration Video
- Job Videos
- Promote your organization and meet highly qualified, diverse candidates
- Connect with job seekers before the meeting
All organizations must register to take part in the Virtual Career Fair and can choose from a variety of package options. The upgraded package can include Career Center 60-Day Job Postings, Career Center 60-Day Resume Database Access, Career Center 60-Day Featured Employer, Career Center 60-Day Featured Job Listing, and INFORMS Career Spotlight E-newsletter
Refunds/cancellations: Requests must be received in writing (email or fax). Any late cancellation after November 1, 2020, will not be eligible for a full refund but can have their registrations fee applied to a future Career Fair. Post events cancellations will receive no refunds.
Additional Events for Registered Annual Meeting Attendees
Career Fair Cluster Event Schedule
Career Fair Panel Discussion
- Moderator: Dr. Warren Hearnes,
SVP Analytics & Data Science at Cardlytics
Industry Job Search Panel
Monday, November 9, 12:30-1:45p
Academic Job Search Panel
Monday, November 9, 2-3:15p
INFORMS Resume Workshop with Burtch Works
INFORMS Career Fair: Resume Review
INFORMS Mentoring Program
About INFORMS Career Center
INFORMS Career Center is the largest source of O.R. and analytics jobs and resumes. It’s where job seekers go to land the right job in academia or industry and where employers post their jobs and search our resume database for qualified candidates.
- View newest jobs first before we open the listing to all
- Post your Career Profile for free
- Member Resumes rise to the top in employer resume searches
- Content library available on Career Resources website
- Career coaching from Career Experts
- Monthly Jobs Alerts Emails
- Special Job Posting pricing for member-employers