Registration is Open
Welcome to our 2020 INFORMS Virtual Conference Registration! We are so excited to have you join us November 7-13 and be part of the sessions and networking opportunities. We have great “stuff” planned during the days of the conference!
Virtual Conference Registration Rates
(Includes 1-Year Membership)
Student/Retired Member Rate
Student/Retired Nonmember Rate
Nonmember rates include one year of INFORMS membership. All meeting attendees will be able to access the content for three months after the end of the Virtual 2020 INFORMS Annual Meeting.
* Please note that the registration process performs best in the Chrome and Firefox browsers.
All speakers must register by Monday, August 31, this includes poster presenters. If speakers are not registered by Tuesday, September 1, the speaker will be notified that the presentation will be removed from the program.
- Six full days of meeting content, bringing together operations research and analytics professionals, students, thought leaders, and industry representatives from across the globe
- Meeting attendees will have the ability to craft a meeting experience based on their own schedule, with a combination of on-demand and live presentations
- Nine virtual meeting guides can help you navigate the different meeting tracks to find content that will be the most beneficial to you
- Unique career building opportunities, including a virtual career fair, that will help you take the next step to advance your career
- Throughout the meeting, attendees will have opportunities to interact live with presenters and other meeting registrants through chat features, a Networking Lounge, as well as one-on-one communication options built into the meeting platform
- Meeting content will remain available long after the conference ends, but only for registered conference attendees, so register today!
Note the following requirements before completing your conference registration:
- This meeting is governed by the INFORMS Code of Conduct Policy and is strictly enforced. Please review the INFORMS Code of Conduct Policy prior to registering.
- Your INFORMS membership must be active and in good standing at the time of the meeting to qualify for the member rate for registration. If your membership expires prior to the meeting, please click here to renew.
- Complete the Video Release Form.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
There are no refunds for the virtual sessions.
INFORMS Video Release
I authorize INFORMS (“Producer”), Producer’s agents, successors, assigns, and designees to record my name, likeness, image, voice, sound effects, interview and performance on film, tape, or otherwise (the “Recording”), edit such Recording as Producer may desire, and incorporate such Recording into the Film, any versions of the Film and all related materials thereof, including but not limited to promotion and advertising materials. It is understood and agreed that Producer shall retain final editorial, artistic, and technical control of the Film and the content of the Film. Producer may use, and authorize others to use, the Film, any portions thereof and the Recording in all markets, manner, formats and media, whether now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world, in perpetuity. Producer, and Producer’s successors and assigns, shall own all right, title and interest, including the copyright, in and to the Film, including the Recording and related materials, to be used and disposed of, without limitation, as Producer shall in Producer’s sole discretion determine.