The contributing author will be assumed to be the individual who will attend the Healthcare meeting to present the session all attendees must register and pay the meeting fee.
- You have two options for a poster display: (1) mounted on a bulletin board (board provided by INFORMS), or (2) a three-panel display that you provide to stand on a table (table provided by INFORMS).
- The bulletin board provided by INFORMS measures 8 feet wide by 4 feet high. Your overall poster must fit within that space.
- You can produce your poster as (1) a single large sheet of paper that can be rolled and transported in a tube or one large piece of corrugated plastic that can be folded in thirds for easy transport; (2) as multiple pages that are mounted onto the bulletin board; or (3) as a three-panel display.
- For the three-panel display, we recommend that the title and overview be placed on the middle panel, with other information on the left and right panels.
For all posters, please follow these guidelines:
1. To be successful, your poster needs to grab a passerby’s attention at a glance. Clear titles and conclusions and good graphics are the best way to do that.
2. Minimum font size for all text except footnotes is 24 point.
3. Please keep the following in mind:
- Your poster is not a paper. Draft posters with pages from a paper or power point slides just pasted into the poster format will not be accepted for review.
- Your poster is a work of art. Take the time needed to create attractive, clear, and informative graphics.
If you have general questions about Poster session display guidelines, please contact Ellen Tralongo at email@example.com.