Online Registration is NOW OPEN
REMINDER: All speakers must be registered by May 10. If speakers are not registered by May 10, the speaker will be notified that the presentation will be removed from the program.
Late registration rates will begin on June 5th at 12:01am EST
All attendees, including cluster and session chairs and speakers, must register and pay the registration fee. One-day registration fees and discounted registration fees are not available.
*NOTE: Your INFORMS membership must be active and in good standing at the time of the meeting to qualify for the member rate for registration. If your membership expires prior to the meeting, please click here to renew.
- Your INFORMS membership must be active and in good standing at the time of the meeting to qualify got the member rate for registration. If your membership expires prior to the meeting, please go to the Self Service Center to renew. Register early and save money and time! At the meeting, you can go to the advance registration line to pick up your materials.
- Name badges are required for all INFORMS functions.
- Registration fee admits you to all technical sessions and receptions, coffee breaks, and the exhibit area (lunch is on your own).
- Other than the receptions listed above, meals are not included in the registration fee.
- Guest fee entitles guests to attend the two receptions. Guests may not attend technical sessions.
- Special events and tours may require extra fees. These will be listed on the registration form.
- Refunds/cancellations: must be received in writing (email or fax) no later than June 21, 2019 for a refund less $100 processing fee. Any nonmember cancellations will only receive a meeting registration fee refund, membership fees are not refundable.
- By registering for and attending the 2019 INFORMS Healthcare Meeting, you grant INFORMS the right to use your name and photograph in INFORMS educational, news, and promotional material, whether in print, electronic, or other media, including the INFORMS website.