Call for Papers
In 2016, the INFORMS Annual conference program was bursting at the seams with exceptional content and eager-to-learn attendees! In 2017, we’re looking for speakers to continue the momentum and help us build the best program yet. Join the industry’s premier O.R. and Analytics conference and expo as one of esteemed speakers. Challenge yourself and our audience – aim to make your session standing-room only!
The Annual Conference program will offer content in the following new areas along with many others:
- Energy Systems Management
- Entertainment Analytics
- Modeling and Methodologies in Big Data
- High Performance Computing
- Additive/Advanced Manufacturing
- Agricultural Analytics
- OR-informed Healthcare Policies
- Physical Internet Risk and Compliance
- Social Media Analytics
We prefer that you consider submitting at most one presentation per person in each of the following categories: INVITED, SPONSORED, CONTRIBUTED & INTERACTIVE. You may submit here.