Saturday, October 21, 2017 | 12pm – 5pm
Sunday, October 22, 2017 | 8am – 12pm
Sunday, October 22, 2017 | 12pm – 5pm and 7:30pm – 9:30pm (Welcome Reception)
Monday, October 23, 2017 | 9am – 5pm
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 | 9am – 5pm
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 | 9am – 12:30pm
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 | 12:30 – 5pm
Note: Early dismantling is disruptive to the exhibit show, therefore, exhibitors may not pack, tear down, or remove any portion of the exhibit prior to the official closing at 12:30pm on Wednesday, October 25. Requests for early breakdown and outbound material order forms from Hollins Exposition will not be granted.
Important Dates & Deadlines
Upon Registering: Please submit logo and 100-word listing to the Exhibitor Portal or send them to Olivia Schmitz. Logos must be in EPS format (original EPS, not a JPEG or PNG saved as an EPS) – This will allow us to add your company information to the website and print materials! (Due no later that September 1 to be included in the printed program.)
August 21: All booth cancellations due on or before August 21, 2017 ($250 cancellation fee applies)
September 1 (To be included in the printed program and quick reference guide): Deadline for Technology Workshop and Technology Tutorial Abstract Submissions. Please send your descriptions to Olivia Schmitz. The Early Registration deadline for attendees is September 29. We expect that the majority of participants will be registering before this date. It’s important to get your Saturday Technology Workshop description added to the registration form so that attendees can pre-register and plan their travel schedules accordingly!
TBD: Advance Shipments may begin arriving at Hollins Warehouse.
TBD: Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) Deadline Date Deadline date to order materials from Hollins Exposition at discount rate with payment.
TBD: Last day for Advance Shipments to arrive without surcharge.
TBD: Direct Shipments may begin arriving at the George R. Brown Convention Center.
TBD: Outbound Freight will be re-routed.
Conference, Venue, and Exhibit Space
- INFORMS will need to add you as a ‘Company Administrator’ within our system if you are the contact that will be registering for the booth. Please contact Olivia Schmitz to be added.
- You will have to provide a company description during the registration process.
- 10 x 10 Exhibit Booth - 8’ high (royal blue & white) drapery back wall with 3’ high drapery side rails, 7’ x 44’ two-line identification sign with company name and exhibit booth number. Please note: Table and chairs are not provided but can be rented through the decorator.
- Opportunity to present Technology Workshop on Saturday, October 21 before the conference (note: space is limited and scheduling is done as payment is received)
- Opportunity to present one 45-minute Technology Tutorial during the conference sessions (note: space is limited and scheduling is done as payment is received)
- One complimentary full registration ( that gives you access to the entire meeting) & two booth-only staff registration – they are only allowed access to the exhibit hall
- Access to more than 5,000 decision makers and new customers
- Free lead collection within mobile app badge scanner
- Company logo and 100-word company description in online Exhibitor Listing, printed program, and conference mobile app
- Company name and booth description in exhibitor guide featured in October issue of OR/MS Today magazine.
- 10% discount on full page program ad
- Invitation to Exhibitor and Organizing Committee Reception