If you are the contact from your company, INFORMS will need to add you as a ‘Company Administrator’ within our system. Please contact Olivia Schmitz to be added as a ‘Company Administrator’. Once you are added as a company administrator, you’ll be able to follow the instructions below to purchase your booth and/or sponsorship package.
- Begin registration through the INFORMS Self-Service Center page, enter your Last Name and Customer ID or your login credentals. You must be listed as a ‘company administrator’ with INFORMS to purchase a booth or sponsorship package. Please let Olivia Schmitz know who from your company should be listed as the company administrator. This will allow you to use your INFORMS ID to process company registration.
- Once logged into the Self-Service Center, Choose EVENT EXHIBIT AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES. From here you will enter the Exhibitor Portal and then select the Annual Meeting Exhibit and Sponsorships.
- MY INFORMATION: Enter your Contact Details (main booth contact information), Company Information and Select the Appropriate Billing Information. Select Save and Continue to move to the next tab.
- MY COMPANY: Enter your company description for the website & Mobile App. Select Save and Continue to move to the next tab.
- BOOTH SELECTION: Add booth(s) to your cart and proceed to ‘Additional Items’ by selecting Save and Continue.
- ADDITIONAL ITEMS: Add a Sponsorship Opportunity, Select Audio Visual for your Technology Workshop, and/or add additional Representatives to your cart. NOTE: If you are presenting at a technology Workshop on Saturday, you must select AUDIOVISUAL $150.
- CHECK OUT: Select payment option and submit. Once your payment has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, sent to the person designated as the primary contact.
Please note that you can return to the Exhibitor Portal to update booth personnel and company description any time after registering your company. In order to add booth personnel you must have completed Steps 1-7. Updates to exhibitor listing descriptions must be entered by September, 1 2017. Updates to booth personnel must be entered by September, 20 2017.