Exhibitor Registration is now open!
The conference draws 5,500+ quantitative/analytic practitioners – including senior level managers from leading industries as well as leading academics – for four days of intensive learning and networking.
Meet and interact with attendees searching for the latest solutions, innovations, and resources in OR/MS and analytics. You can reach thousands of decision makers and discover new customers through Technology Tutorials, Preconference Technology Workshops, and more!
Check out all the new opportunities for 2017: Click Here for the 2017 Annual Meeting Exhibitor Prospectus.
- Access to more than 5,500 decision makers and new customers
- Free lead retrieval within event mobile app badge scanner
- Company logo and 100-word listing in online Guide to Exhibits, printed program, and conference mobile app
- Company name and booth description in exhibitor guide featured in October issue of OR/MS Today magazine
- 10% discount on full page program ad ($100 value)
- One complimentary full conference registration ($540 INFORMS member/$765 nonmember value) plus two exhibit hall passes for booth-only staff
- Opportunity to present one 50-minute Technology Tutorial as part of the conference (space is limited and scheduling is done as payment is received)
- Opportunity to present one Preconference Technology Workshop on October 21 (space is limited and scheduling is done as payment is received)
To view larger size of floor plan please click on image below. You may also download a PDF of the floor plan here.
Please note: This floor plan does not reflect booths that are already purchased.
Booth locations are offered on a first-come, first-served basis upon receipt of signed terms and conditions and payment.
Renewing Exhibitor: $2,750 (must be a 2016 Annual Meeting Exhibitor)
First time Exhibitor: $3,025
Advertise in Annual Meeting eNews Daily
Reserve your advertising space now in the Annual Meeting eNews Daily, the official news source of the INFORMS Annual Meeting. Each morning attendees will receive the eNews Daily in their inboxes – a preview of the day’s key events and a recap of the previous day’s happenings. Over 60% of the 5,500+ attendees open and read eNews Daily. For information, contact Thomas Fink. For ad spec details, click here. For an insertion order form, click here.
Program Advertising for Exhibitors and Sponsors
Reach a target audience of operations research/management science and analytics professionals with your ad in the meeting program distributed to all attendees. Anticipated circulation is 5,500+ via printed and online (pdf version of the program). The meeting program contains 50-word abstracts of all presentations and schedules of special events at the four-day conference. Exhibiting companies receive a 10% discount on a full page ad in the program (a $110 value!). For information, contact Olivia Schmitz. Download the program insertion form here.