Saturday, November 12, 2016 | 12pm – 5pm
Sunday, November 13, 2016 | 8am – 12pm
Sunday, November 13, 2016 | 12pm – 5pm and 7:30pm – 9:30pm (Welcome Reception)
Monday, November 14, 2016 | 9am – 5pm
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 | 9am – 5pm
Wednesday, November 16, 2016 | 9am – 3pm
Wednesday, November 16, 2016 | 3pm – 7pm
Note: Early dismantling is disruptive to the exhibit show, therefore, exhibitors may not pack, tear down, or remove any portion of the exhibit prior to the official closing at 3pm on Wednesday, November 16. Requests for early breakdown and outbound material order forms from Hollins Exposition will not be granted.
ASAP: Submit Exhibitor Listing to registration portal. Submit logos to Michelle.Farace@informs.org. Logos must be EPS (JPEG or PNG not accepted). This will allow us to add your company information to the website and print materials!
September 14: Deadline for Vendor Track Abstract Submissions
September 14: All booth cancellations due on or before September 14 ($250 cancellation fee applies)
September 30: Final Exhibitor Listing and Saturday Vendor Workshop description entered into Exhibitor Portal.
October 10: Advance Shipments may begin arriving at Hollins Warehouse
October 28: Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) Deadline Date Deadline date to order materials from Hollins Exposition at discount rate with payment
November 7: Final booth personnel due. Must be entered into Exhibitor Portal
November 10: Last day for Advance Shipments to arrive without surcharge
November 12: Direct Shipments may begin arriving at The Music City Center
November 16: Outbound Freight will be re-routed
- INFORMS will need to add you as a ‘Company Administrator’ within our system if you are the contact that will be registering for the booth. Please contact Michelle.Farace@informs.org to be added.
- We will need you to provide us with a booth/vendor description during the registration process.
- 10 x 10 Exhibit Booth - 8’ high (royal blue & white) drapery back wall with 3’ high drapery side rails, 7’ x 44’ two-line identification sign with company name and exhibit booth number. Please note: The exhibit hall will not be carpeted, however, the aisles will be carpeted in royal blue. Also, table and chairs are not provided but can be rented through the decorator.
- Opportunity to present Technology Workshop on Saturday, November 12 before the conference (note: space is limited and scheduling is done as payment is received)
- Opportunity to present one 45-minute Technology Tutorial during the conference sessions (note: space is limited and scheduling is done as payment is received)
- One complimentary full registration ( that gives you access to the entire meeting) & two booth-only staff registration – they are only allowed access to the exhibit hall
- Access to more than 5,000 decision makers and new customers
- Free lead collection within mobile app badge scanner
- Company logo and expanded 100-word listing in online Exhibitor Listing, printed program, and conference mobile app
- Company name and booth description in exhibitor guide featured in October issue of OR/MS Today magazine.
- 10% discount on full page program ad
- Invitation to Exhibitor and Organizing Committee Reception
ADVANCE SHIPMENTS TO THE WAREHOUSE*
Company Name and Booth Number
c/o Hollins Exposition Services
45 Teledyne Place
La Vergne, TN 37086
*Shipments may begin arriving at the warehouse on Monday, October 10, 2016 and must arrive by November 10, 2016. November 10 is the last day for Advance Shipments to arrive without surcharge. DIRECT SHIPMENTS TO SHOW SITE** Company Name and Booth Number
c/o Hollins Exposition Services
The Music City Center
201 5th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203
**Shipments will be accepted beginning Saturday, November 12, 2016 between 12– 4pm.
- Select Contributed/Posters (open invitation) Select Meeting: Annual Meeting 2016
- Enter your last name and INFORMS ID (If you are not an INFORMS Member or have never attended and INFORMS Conference please click on New Customers). If you are not sure what your INFORMS ID is e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on ‘Create New Contributed Paper’
- Check off ‘I attest that all information submitted is accurate.’ and enter Abstract Title and click on SAVE AND CONTINUE (please keep title under 100 words)
- Under ‘Choose First Topic’ Select VENDOR TRACK (bottom of the list) and click on SAVE AND CONTINUE
- If you are presenting a Tutorial and a Workshop you must enter each of them separately in the system.
- Enter Author Information (If applicable add co-authors & confirm presenting author)
- Enter Abstract
Many additional sponsorship opportunities to increase your exposure can be found here!