[themify_hr color=”orange” width=”100%” border_width=”3px” ]
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION NOW OPEN[themify_hr color=”orange” width=”100%” border_width=”3px” ]
At the 2016 INFORMS Annual Meeting Nashville, you will find exhibitors providing the latest solutions and resources in OR/MS and analytics. Exhibitors can reach thousands of decision makers and new customers through software demonstrations and vendor workshops.
We expect the conference to draw 5,000+ quantitative/analytic practitioners – including senior level managers from leading industries as well as leading academics – for four days of intensive learning and networking. Be sure to check out new opportunities for 2016 – premiere exhibit booth included with Platinum & Gold Level Sponsorships!
To view larger size of floor plan please click on image below. You may also download a PDF of the floor plan here.
Please note: This floor plan does not reflect booths that are already purchased.
- Access to more than 5,000 decision makers and new customers
- Free lead retrieval within event mobile app badge scanner
- Company Logo and expanded 100-word listing in online Guide to Exhibits, printed program, and conference mobile app
- Company Name and booth description in exhibitor guide featured in October issue of OR/MS Today magazine
- 10% Discount on full page program ad ($100 value)
- One complimentary full conference registration ($495 INFORMS member/$710 non-member value) plus two exhibit hall passes for booth-only staff
- Opportunity to present one 45-minute Technology Tutorial as part of the conference (space is limited and scheduling is done as payment is received)
- Opportunity to present one Technology Workshop on Saturday, November 12 (space is limited and scheduling is done as payment is received)
- Invitation to Exhibitor and Organizing Committee Reception
Click here to review the INFORMS Annual Meeting Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
[themify_hr color=”blue” width=”100%” border_width=”2px” ]
Reserve early! Booth location will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis upon receipt of signed terms and conditions and payment.[themify_hr color=”blue” width=”100%” border_width=”2px” ]
Renewing Exhibitor: $2,500 (must be a 2015 Annual Meeting Exhibitor)
First time Exhibitor: $2,750
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
INFORMS will need to add you as a ‘Company Administrator’ within our system if you are the contact that will be registering for the booth or sponsorship. Please contact Michelle Farace (email@example.com) to be added as a ‘Company Administrator’. Once you are added as a company administrator, you’ll be able to follow the instructions below to purchase your booth and/or sponsorship package.
Go to INFORMS Self-Service Center page https://acgi.informs.org/sso_login.php, enter your Last Name and Customer ID. You must be listed as a ‘company administrator’ with INFORMS to purchase a booth or sponsorship. Please let Michelle Farace know who from your company should be listed as the company administrator. This will allow you to use your INFORMS ID to process company registration.
Scroll down to the bottom of the Self-Service Center Page and click on EVENT EXHIBIT AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES. From here you will select the Exhibitors Portal and then click on 2016ANNUALMEETING.
Follow the prompts to enter the Contact Details (main booth contact information), Optional Workshop Description, Exhibitor Guide Description, and Mobile App Description.
Booth Selection – Add booth(s) to your cart and proceed to ‘Additional Items’.
In this step you can add a Sponsorship Opportunity, select Audio Visual and/or add Additional Representatives to ‘My Cart’. Please note: If you are presenting at a Vendor Workshop on Saturday, you must select AUDIOVISUAL $125.
Select payment option (wire/check or credit card) and submit. Once your payment has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, sent to the person designated as the primary contact.
We are aware that descriptions and booth personnel are not always decided on until closer to the conference. In order to add booth personnel you must have completed Steps 1-7 and return to https://acgi.informs.org/sso_login.php. Updates to exhibitor listing descriptions must be entered by October 2, 2016. Updates to booth personnel must be entered by November 7, 2016.
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS?
- Credit Card: Now available through the online application: VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Check: Company Check made payable to INFORMS (US dollars) and send to 5521 Research Park Drive, Suite 200, Catonsville, MD 21228.
- Bank/Wire Transfer: Please contact Michelle Farace, for wire transfer information.
All cancellations writing to the Michelle Farace by September 14, 2016 (cancellation fee of $250 will apply). There will be no refunds after September 14, 2016.
Reserve Your Space Today!
For information, contact Maria Bennett at Lionheart Publishing, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about exhibit logistics, hours, booth furnishings, etc., contact Michelle Farace, INFORMS, at email@example.com. Booth location will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis upon receipt of a signed contract and payment.
Advertise in Annual Meeting eNews Daily
Exhibitors: Reserve your advertising space now in Annual Meeting eNews Daily, the official news source of the INFORMS Annual Meeting. Each morning in their inbox, attendees will receive the eNews Daily – a preview of the day’s key events and a recap of the previous day’s happenings. Over 60% of the 5,000+ attendees open and read eNews Daily. For information: contact Thomas Fink at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for specifications, advertising rates, and payment instructions.