Printable Registration Form
Nonmember fees include INFORMS membership. INFORMS membership is currently based on anniversary date so your membership will begin the first of the month following your conference registration. For cost savings, you may choose to become a member first and then register for the meeting. If you are not a member of INFORMS, we urge you to give us a try! Click here for more information and to join.
** Rate is only valid by filling out PDF form.
- All attendees, including cluster and session chairs and speakers, must register and pay the registration fee. One-day registration fees and discounted registration fees are not available.
- The speaker registration deadline is September 16. If speakers are not registered by September 16, the speaker will be notified that the presentation will be removed from the program.
- MEMBERS: As a benefit of membership, you may register at the discounted rate for one Annual Meeting and one Analytics Conference during your 12-month membership period.
- Register early and save money and time! At the meeting, you can go to the advance registration line to pick up your materials.
- Name badges are required for all INFORMS functions.
- Registration fee admits you to all technical sessions and subdivision business meetings, the Sunday night Welcome Reception, Tuesday night General Reception, coffee breaks, and the exhibit area.
- Other than the receptions listed above, meals are not included in the registration fee.
- Guest fee entitles guests to attend the two receptions. Guests may not attend technical sessions.
- Special events and tours may require extra fees. These will be listed on the registration form.
- Refunds/cancellations: must be received in writing (email or fax) no later than October 21, 2016 for a refund less $75 processing fee. Any nonmember cancellations will only receive a meeting registration fee refund, membership fees are not refundable.
- By registering for and attending the 2016 INFORMS Annual Meeting Nashville you grant INFORMS the right to use your name and photograph in INFORMS educational, news, and promotional material, whether in print, electronic, or other media, including the INFORMS website.
Analytics Workshop: Essential Practice Skills for High Impact Analytics Projects
After the Annual Meeting, say for the INFORMS Essential Practice Skills for High Impact Analytics Projects continuing education workshop, being held at Vanderbilt University, November 17-18. Save $150 off of the worshop fee for those attending the INFORMS Annual Meeting. To take advantage of this special offer, please contact Bill Griffin: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and to register for the workshop in Nashville, click here.
Contact us at:
INFORMS Customer Service Department