Join us for the 2019 Career Fair! after last year’s incredibly successful sessions, we are happy to provide another opportunity to match qualified candidates to top job positions. Look to hire or looking for a new position? We likely have exactly what you’ve been looking for.
The 2019 Annual Meeting Career Fair and all related networking activities provide employers with the opportunity to meet and collect resumes from thousands of job seekers on the first day of the meeting. Employers can also choose to schedule and arrange private on-site interviews on the days following Sunday’s Career Fair.
Participation in the Annual Meeting Career Fair raises the visibility of your organization with meeting participants, who span the gamut of interested job seekers from highly seasoned professionals in the academic or industrial space to freshly minted PhD’s and masters students just entering the workforce. All Career Fair events are widely advertised, not only to job seekers already signed up in INFORMS Career Center, but also to thousands of professionals and students attending the meeting.
Employers participating in 2019 Annual Meeting Career Fair will be able to:
- Provide your recruitment materials in a fun and energetic Career Fair-type setting
- Schedule your own on-site interviews at reserved tables or private interview booths
- Promote your organization and meet highly qualified, diverse candidates
- Connect with job seekers before the meeting
All organizations must register with INFORMS to take part in the Career Fair and Interview Days held during the 2019 Annual Meeting. INFORMS provides a table, including signage for your organization, where you can meet with job seekers, and display informational material. You can also reserve Interview Tables or Booths for 1 to 3 days. Special ‘Employer’ and ‘Recruitment’ packages are also available which include interview booth, interview tables, Career Center job posting credits, resume subscriptions, resume drop folders, and more.
Employer Registration Form to come
Refunds/cancellations: Requests must be received in writing (email or fax). Any late cancellation after September 20, 2019, will not be eligible for a full refund but can have their registrations fee applied to a future Career Fair. Post events cancellations will receive no refunds.
About INFORMS Career Center
INFORMS Career Center is the largest source of O.R. and analytics jobs and resumes. It’s where job seekers go to land the right job in academia or industry and where employers post their jobs and search our resume database for qualified candidates.
- View newest jobs first before we open the listing to all
- Post your Career Profile for free
- Member Resumes rise to the top in employer resume searches
- Content library available on Career Resources website
- Career coaching from Career Experts
- Monthly Jobs Alerts Emails
- Special Job Posting pricing for member-employers