WSC 2018 Exhibitor Important Information
Sunday, December 9, 2018 | 12pm-5pm
Monday, December 10, 2018 | 9:30am – 5:30pm
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 | 9:30am – 5:30pm
Wednesday, December 12, 2018 | 9am – 11:30am
Wednesday, December 12, 2018 | 11:30am – 1:30pm
Note: Early dismantling is disruptive to the exhibit show, therefore, exhibitors may not pack, tear down, or remove any portion of the exhibit prior to the official closing at 11:30am on Wednesday, December 12. Requests for early breakdown and outbound material order forms from decorator will not be granted.
Key benefits include:
- One complimentary conference registration per booth
- Four booth-only representatives per booth
- 45-minute time slot in Vendor Track (space-available basis)
- Opportunity to do a Sunday pre-conference workshop (space-available basis)
- Opportunity to have a Vendor User Group Meeting on Tuesday evening (space-available basis)
- Link to your website from the WSC website
- Listing in WSC Final Program distributed to all attendees
- Opportunity to purchase the full conference list of opt-in attendees
Details on Exhibit Space:
- Spaces 1,2, 21 – 26 are 3m x 4m spaces. All other spaces are 3m x 3m.
- The exhibition will take place in Exhibit Hall H of Svenska Mässan/The Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre. Hall H is carpeted with a dark grey carpet. Additional carpeting is available for rent.
- As in the past the WSC space fee is for space only and does not include furnishings, electrical, etc. The exhibit area for WSC 2018 does not include any draping or hard wall separation between booths.
- There is Wi-Fi in the building but this is suitable for light use only. If the exhibit requires internet to run a demonstration or individuals require it to be able to work from the booth, companies should order a hardwire internet line or ask about a dedicated Wi-Fi network.
A customized web shop has been created for WSC. Click here for detailed exhibitor information. All orders may be placed online. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Sales Agent at Svenska Mässan/The Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre Group, Caroline Bender. Caroline.Bender@svenskamassan.se or TEL +46 (0)31 708 81 13
Ongoing Company Descriptions and Logos
Exhibitor logos and company descriptions will be added to the WSC website as organizations register. If you have already completed the registration process, please email an EPS version of your company logo to Olivia Schmitz and upload your company description to the online portal/registration site. Final print deadline September 21.
September 1 Vendor Track Submissions
For each reserved booth, vendors get a 45-minute time slot in the Vendor Track. For each slot in the Vendor Track, you have two options: submit a complete paper or an abstract. Abstracts and papers appear online and in the final program, but neither appear in the archival proceedings (IEEE rules). Abstracts are lightly reviewed by the track coordinator and papers are reviewed by multiple members of the committee and may entail revisions. Papers and abstracts must use the Authors’ Kit in order to adhere to the publication format requirements. Papers and abstracts for the Vendor Track must be submitted here. For additional information on the Vendor Track, please contact Edward Williams and Miguel Mujica Mota
September 1 Tuesday User-group Meetings
User Group Meetings can be scheduled for Tuesday evening from 6:30-8:30pm. Please e-mail Liz Hood by September 1 if you would like to schedule a room. There is no additional fee for AV. Companies will be responsible for ordering their own catering.
September 21 Sunday Workshops
For each booth purchased, vendors get one 120-minute slot during the Sunday workshop period. No abstract or paper is required for the proceedings, but a description of the workshop will appear in the conference program and on the web site. If you would like to present at a Vendor Workshop on Sunday, you must select AUDIOVISUAL $100 in the ‘Additional Items’ section of the booth registration process. If you did not select this when you registered initially, you can log back in to add and pay the $100 fee. Workshop descriptions should also be entered on the online portal/registration site. There are a limited number of slots available and they are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please email Olivia Schmitz ASAP to let her know your time slot preference (10am-12pm, 12:30-2:30pm, 3pm-5pm).
September 21 Deadline for Vendor Workshop Details
Please include title, speaker and description. Please submit in the Exhibitor Portal.
October 1 Booth Cancellations
All booth cancellations due on or before October 1 ($250 cancellation fee applies).
TBD Hotel Room Block Cut-Off
A limited number of rooms have been blocked at Gothia Towers at a special WSC rate. We anticipate rooms to sell out quickly and advise you to make your reservations early. To make reservations click here. To book more than 6 rooms, contact reservations, firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +46 (0)31 750 88 10 Click here for more information on the venue.
November 12 Final Booth Personnel Due
All booth personnel must be entered into the Exhibitor Portal. Each paid exhibit space includes one complimentary full conference registration and four booth only representatives. If you have difficulty entering the names into the Exhibitor Portal, please e-mail Olivia Schmitz and include FULL NAME, E-MAIL ADDRESS and JOB TITLE for all personnel.
November 19 Deadline for Svenska Mässan/The Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre Group Decorator Orders
Orders include, but are not limited to furniture, audio-visual, internet and all other booth requirements. After this date there is a 50% surcharge! Click here for detailed information and order forms.
November 24 Advance Shipments
Advance shipments may begin arriving at Svenska Mässan/The Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre. All shipments must follow the instructions outlined in the custom WSC web shop . All unannounced shipments will be subject to a surcharge.