WSC 2020 Exhibitor Important Information
Exhibit Fee Includes:
- One complimentary conference registration per booth
- 45-minute time slot in Vendor Track
- Opportunity to do a Sunday pre-conference workshop
- Opportunity to have a Vendor User Group Meeting on Tuesday evening
- Link to your website from the WSC website
- Listing in WSC Final Program distributed to all attendees
- Access to all opt-in attendees via the conference platform
- Ability to add the enhanced recruiter package to the exhibit package in order to funnel potential candidates to the booth
Upon Registering – Company Descriptions and Logos
Please submit logo and 100-word listing to Exhibitor Portal. Logos must be in EPS format (original EPS, not a JPEG or PNG saved as an EPS) – This will allow us to add your company information to the website and virtual conference!
Upon Registering – Sunday Workshops
For each booth purchased, vendors can take advantage of a one 120-minute slot during the Sunday workshop period. No abstract or paper is required for the proceedings, but a description of the workshop will appear in the conference program and on the web site. Workshop descriptions should be sent to Olivia Schmitz. Please include title, description and speaker name.
September 28 – Vendor Track Abstract Submissions Due
November 1 – User-group Meetings
User Group Meetings can be scheduled for a 2 hour block. The day and time of these are still to be decided and will be posted as soon as known. Please e-mail Liz Hood by November 1 if you would like to schedule a virtual room.
November 12 – Final Booth Personnel Due
All booth personnel must be sent to Olivia Schmitz. Please include FULL NAME, E-MAIL ADDRESS and JOB TITLE for all personnel.
For each slot in the Vendor Track, you have the opportunity to submit an abstract. Abstracts appear online and in the final program but do not appear in the archival proceedings (IEEE rules). Abstracts are lightly reviewed by the track coordinator.
Abstracts must use the Authors’ Kit in order to adhere to the publication format requirements. The links for submitting papers and abstracts are here.
The submission deadline for abstracts is September 28, 2020. For additional information on the Vendor Track, please contact Ed Williams or Miguel Mujica.
WinterSim is a prime conference to recruit top technical talent. Students and practitioners of simulation are well positioned to:
● Utilization simulation modeling to evaluate what-if scenarios
● Create digital twins
● Implement and test various machine learning and AI approaches
● Conduct extensive data analysis
● Understand the big picture objective, while still paying attention to important details and nuances of a system
WinterSim is the largest conference in the world solely dedicated to simulation modeling.
Exhibitors interested in additional recruiting opportunities can purchase the enhanced recruiter package add-on. This package will include:
● A speaking time in the professional development track to assist in attracting talent
● Additional marketing of the organization’s recruitment of top talent: listed in the program as a recruiter, signage, e-mail communications, on the WinterSim web-site, and communicated through WinterSim social media channels.
Any exhibitor can add the enhanced recruiter package for $250. For more information about exhibiting at WinterSim, please see the Exhibits page.