WSC 2020 Exhibitor Important Information
Exhibit Fee Includes:
- One complimentary conference registration per booth
- Four booth-only representatives per booth, with the ability to upgrade these to full conference passes at a reduced rate
- 45-minute time slot in Vendor Track (space-available basis)
- Opportunity to do a Sunday pre-conference workshop (space-available basis)
- Opportunity to have a Vendor User Group Meeting on Tuesday evening (space-available basis)
- Link to your website from the WSC website
- Listing in WSC Final Program distributed to all attendees
- Opportunity to purchase a 1 time email blast to opt-in attendees for $325 (Blasts are sent through a 3rd party vendor. They will require the following: HTML file with hosted images, physical mailing address and a working opt-out/unsubscribe mechanism, current opt-out/unsubscribe list, seed email addresses, signed LRA)
- Refreshment breaks will be in the exhibit hall to ensure high traffic
- Ability to add the enhanced recruiter package to the exhibit package in order to funnel potential candidates to the booth
Sunday, December 13, 2020 | 12pm-5pm
Monday, December 14, 2020 | 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, December 15, 2020 | 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday December 16, 2020 | 9:00 am – 11:30 am
Wednesday, December 16, 2020 | 11:30am – 1:30pm
Note: Early dismantling is disruptive to the exhibit show, therefore, exhibitors may not pack, tear down, or remove any portion of the exhibit prior to the official closing at 11:30am on Wednesday, December 11. Requests for early breakdown and outbound material order forms from decorator will not be granted.
Coming Spring 2020
Upon Registering – Company Descriptions and Logos
Please submit logo and 100-word listing to Exhibitor Portal. Logos must be in EPS format (original EPS, not a JPEG or PNG saved as an EPS) – This will allow us to add your company information to the website and print materials!
Upon Registering – Sunday Workshops
For each booth purchased, vendors can take advantage of a one 120-minute slot during the Sunday workshop period. No abstract or paper is required for the proceedings, but a description of the workshop will appear in the conference program and on the web site. If you would like to present at a Vendor Workshop on Sunday, you must select AUDIOVISUAL $100 in the ‘Additional Items’ section of the booth registration process. If you did not select this when you registered initially, you can log back in to add and pay the $100 fee. Workshop descriptions should be sent to Olivia Schmitz. Please include title, description and speaker name. There are a limited number of slots available and they are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please email Olivia Schmitz ASAP to let her know your time slot preference (10am-12pm, 12:30-2:30pm, 3pm-5pm).
August 3 – Vendor Track Submissions
For each reserved booth, vendors get a 45-minute time slot in the Vendor Track. For each slot in the Vendor Track, you have two options: submit a complete paper or an abstract. Abstracts and papers appear online and in the final program, but neither appear in the archival proceedings (IEEE rules). Abstracts are lightly reviewed by the track coordinator and papers are reviewed by multiple members of the committee and may entail revisions. Papers and abstracts must use the Authors’ Kit in order to adhere to the publication format requirements. Papers and abstracts for the Vendor Track must be submitted here. For additional information on the Vendor Track, please contact Edward Williams and Miguel Mujica Mota.
September 1 – Tuesday User-group Meetings
User Group Meetings can be scheduled for Tuesday evening from 6:30-8:30pm. Please e-mail Liz Hood by September 1 if you would like to schedule a room. There is no additional fee for AV. Companies will be responsible for ordering their own catering and paying for special room set-up if applicable.
September 11 – Revised Vendor Track Abstract Submissions Due
TBD – Advance Shipments
Advance shipments may begin arriving to the warehouse.
November 12 – Final Booth Personnel Due
All booth personnel must be sent to Olivia Schmitz. Each paid exhibit space includes one complimentary full conference registration and four booth only representatives. Please include FULL NAME, E-MAIL ADDRESS and JOB TITLE for all personnel.
November 16 – Hotel Room Block Cut-Off
A limited number of rooms have been blocked at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center at a special WSC rate. We anticipate rooms to sell out quickly and advise you to make your reservations early. Click here to make reservations.