Recruit Top Simulation Talent at WSC 2020
Sign up for the Recruitment Package for WSC 2020 and get access to top undergraduate and graduate students, along with experienced simulationists in the job market.
WinterSim is a prime conference to recruit top technical talent. Students and practitioners of simulation are well positioned to:
- Utilize simulation modeling to evaluate what-if scenarios
- Create digital twins
- Implement and test various machine learning and AI approaches
- Conduct extensive data analysis
- Understand the big picture objective, while still paying attention to important details and nuances of a system
WinterSim is the largest conference in the world solely dedicated to simulation modeling.
The Recruitment Package includes:
- An Exhibitor booth and all of the features available to Exhibitors (see Exhibits Page)
- Space in interview rooms for on-site interviews
- A speaking time in the professional development track to assist in attracting talent
- Additional marketing of the organization’s recruitment of top talent: listed in the program as a recruiter, signage, e-mail communications, on the WinterSim web-site, and communicated through WinterSim social media channels.
The Recruitment Package can be added on for $250 plus the cost of an exhibit booth ($1,500 – $1,800) For additional information or to sign up for the Recruitment Package, place contact Renee Thiesing @ firstname.lastname@example.org.