Please note that the registration process performs best in the Chrome and Firefox browsers.
*Members of ACM/SIGSIM, ASA, ASIM (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Simulation), IEEE/SMC, IISE, INFORMS, INFORMS Simulation Society, NIST and SCS.
**Student Registration: For student registration, the applicant must scan and upload a copy of his/her student ID and a letter from a faculty member stating that the student is a current full time student at the institution. If you are unable to upload, please email documents to email@example.com.
Note: Each accepted paper must have a separate, paid registration. Only under highly unusual circumstances, and at the discretion of the conference leadership, will an author be allowed to present more than one paper on a single registration. Authors wishing to do so must contact the Program Chair by September 1, clearly describing which papers the authors wish to present under the single registration, and why an exception to the conference policy is warranted. Unless permission is granted, an author planning to present two papers will be required to pay for two registrations.
You will need to enter the control number for your paper entered in Linklings when you register for the conference. The control number is part of the id assigned to your paper/submission. For example, if the id is con456 the control number is con456s3.
Board approval is required if any single registration is attached to more than one paper.
Speaker Registration deadline: October 30, 2020.
Registration fee includes:
- Access to keynote addresses and technical sessions both recorded & live
- Admission to the MASM Conference
- Networking with other simulation professionals
- Virtual Exhibit Hall
- Vendor Workshops
- User Group Meetings
- Live Q&A
Important Registration Information:
- All papers and posters must have a paid registration by the presenting author by October 30. Any paper or poster without a paid registration will be pulled from the program.
- Each accepted paper must have a separate, paid registration. Authors who wish to present more than one paper on a single registration must contact the Program Chair by September 1 to request permission for this. Clearly state which papers will be presented on the registration. These will be unusual circumstances and approved at the discretion of the conference leadership.
- Any presenter of a paper / poster must be an author of the said paper/poster. Non-author presenters are not allowed.
- Failure to appear to give a paper will result in removal of the paper from the abstracted Proceedings except in extreme circumstances such as illness or a death in immediate family. Such situations must be notified to the Program Chair as soon as possible.