- You are permitted only one contributed abstract as the presenting author (speaker). You can be a co-author on other contributed abstracts, and you can also be a presenting author or co-author on other invited or sponsored abstracts.
- As the presenting author, you are expected to present the work at the meeting. Your co-authors are also encouraged to attend.
- All attendees, including authors and Session Chairs, must register and pay the registration fee.
- Contributed abstracts are not reviewed and virtually all abstracts are accepted. There is no abstract fee.
- You are not required at any time to submit the entire paper. Only the abstract is required.
Before you proceed to the login, have the following information ready:
- Contact information for yourself and any co-authors (full name, affiliation, email address and mailing address)
- The paper title and abstract. Your submission will not be accepted without the required information.
- Your email address is the key for entry into the system and is used to avoid scheduling conflicts. It's very important that you use only one email address if you enter multiple submissions. You will receive an email confirming that we received your online submission.
- Use the COMMENTS field for any requests: for example, if you need an acceptance letter for budgetary reasons or to apply for a visa, or if you have scheduling requests.
- After submission, you can return to your abstract to make changes or additions.
Contributed abstracts received by January 16, 2015 will receive preference in scheduling. Abstracts received after January 16, 2015 will be scheduled where space is available. In March, you will be notified by email about the day and time of your presentation.
If after submitting your abstract you find you must cancel, contact Paulette Bronis, INFORMS, at Paulette.Bronis@INFORMS.org
All session rooms will be equipped with LCD (computer) projectors – speakers must provide their own computers/laptops.
Questions about the program or technology problems: Paulette.Bronis@INFORMS.org
By telephone: 800-446-3676 or 443-757-3500 ext. 590. Be sure to spell your last name and leave your phone number and message very clearly.