Thank you for agreeing to organize an Invited or Sponsored Cluster for the CORS/INFORMS
International Meeting –Montreal Canada 2015. We appreciate your vital contribution to the success of the meeting. Please review this important information before submitting your cluster.
Deadline for Abstract Submission: January 16, 2015
Please note: all attendees must register and pay the registration fee.
January 16 is the deadline for session information, including the presenting authors (speakers), paper titles, and abstracts. All clusters must achieve an average of 3.5 abstracts per sessions.
Before Going Online
You will need the first and last name and email address of each Session Chair in your cluster.
1. Go to http://meetings2.informs.org/montreal2015/abstract.html
- Under "Cluster Chair Log-in" click on "LOG-IN."
2. At Cluster Chair Log-in
- Enter your email address (if you have multiple emails, please use the same address we used in our email to you).
- Enter your email address again as your password.
- Click "LOGIN"
3. Cluster Chair Information
- Complete your contact information (all required fields). You can change your password here, but be sure to print the screen so you have it for future use.
- NOTE: your email address is the key for entry into the system and is used to avoid scheduling conflicts. It's very important that you use only one email address if you enter multiple submissions.
- Click "SAVE"
4. Cluster Information
- The title of your cluster has been entered. Click on EDIT to change it.
- You can check the status of your cluster at any time by clicking VIEW.
- Follow the instructions provided to enter your Session Chairs and their email addresses.
- You can add a new Session Chair at any time. You can edit or delete Session Chair information only until the Session Chair has entered the system and submitted their information. After that point, edits and deletes must be made by the Session Chair or by contacting Paulette.Bronis@Informs.org
- Follow the instructions to indicate the preferred order for your sessions. Keep in mind that once the program is scheduled, your preferred order may not be possible due to conflicts for individual Session Chairs and/or presenting authors.
- Follow the instructions to email each Session Chair. FIRST SELECT the chair, then select the invitation or confirmation email. These "boilerplate" emails provide submission instructions to your Session Chairs. (You can use the "standard" email to compose your own message.)
- Click CLOSE.
Your Session Chairs will each receive an email message from you inviting them to present or confirming their participation in your cluster and providing submission instructions.
The system instructs your Session Chairs to email you if they have special requests. These requests will often relate to scheduling. Please pass any scheduling requests along to Paulette.Bronis@Informs.org and if a session chair needs to be removed and replaced by another please contact Paulette Bronis to make this change in the system.
Questions about the program or technology interface difficulties: Paulette Bronis at Paulette.Bronis@INFORMS.org
By telephone: 800-446-3676 or 443-757-3500 ext. 590. Be sure to spell your last name and leave your phone number and message very clearly.