The Submission Site for Abstracts has now closed.
ALL SPEAKERS must be registered by May 1, 2019. If speakers are not registered by May 1, 2019, the speaker will be notified that the presentation will be removed from the program. Any submissions cancelled after May 12, 2019 will not be reflected in the program. They will be tagged as a LATE Cancellation.
Consider presenting on:
- Machine Learning & Big Data Analytics
- Maritime Operations
- Supply Chain Management
- Circular Economy
- Healthcare Applications
- Operations Analytics & Optimization
- Operations & Economic Interface
- Transportation Science & Logistics
We prefer that you consider submitting at most one presentation per person in each of the following categories: Emerging Topics, Sponsored, & Contributed.
Abstract Submission Deadlines
Submit Early, Capacity Limited
Deadline for Cluster Chairs to enter Session Chairs
January 28, 2019
Deadline for Session Chairs to enter Presenters
April 5, 2019
Deadline for Submitting Abstract
April 5, 2019
Deadline for Final Editing of Abstracts
April 10, 2019
Deadline for Presenters to Register
April 29, 2019
If you wish to contribute an abstract and have NOT received an invitation from a Session Chair to submit an abstract to present.
Emerging & Sponsored Presentations
Presenters will be notified by email to submit their individual abstracts after the Session Chair has submitted the session.
If you have not received an invitation to submit from a Session Chair you will not be able to log in through the system.
Session Chairs will be notified by email to submit any missing information once the Cluster Chair has submitted the session title. Please note if you are chairing more than one session you may receive more than one email please retain this information it will be your access to the system.
If you have not received an invitation to submit from a Cluster Chair you will not be able to log in through the system.
Abstract should be 600 characters maximum (approximately 60 words), title of abstract – 150 characters maximum.
- Letters, numbers, and *math symbols accepted.
- The primary language of the conference is English, and your submission should be submitted in English with an additional option to upload an abstract in Spanish or Portuguese during the submission process. Use “Paper Upload: to submit in Spanish and Portuguese” to upload the second abstract. All submissions should contain the version in English.
- Do not include title or author information in the body of your abstract.
- Abstracts will be published exactly as entered if accepted.
- Review your abstract and check for typographical and spelling errors, and scientific sense.
PLEASE NOTE: Use only “text pad” when entering math symbols.