October 24–26, Sunday-Tuesday, 9am–5pm
October 20, Wednesday, 9am–5pm EDT
Choose to participate in both events or the one that best fits your requirements. Employer packages are available as combination packages or a la carte. First join us for the 2021 Annual Meeting Virtual Career Fair, and then participate in person during the Annual Meeting in Anaheim to meet with candidates face-to-face! After last year’s incredibly successful virtual sessions, we are happy to provide another opportunity to match qualified candidates to top job positions in a flexible format. Looking to hire or looking for a new position? We have exactly what you’ve been looking for.
In-Person Career Fair
Only registered Annual Meeting attendees can participate as candidates during the In-Person Career Fair in Anaheim. Be sure to update your profile on INFORMS Career Center before attending.
Virtual Career Fair
You must register in advance for the Virtual Career Fair to participate. Annual Meeting registration is not required to attend the Virtual Career Fair.
Employers and Recruiters
The 2021 Annual Meeting Career Fairs and all related networking activities provide employers with the opportunity to meet and collect resumes from interested job seekers from highly seasoned professionals in the academic or industrial space to freshly minted PhD’s and master’s students just entering the workforce. Employers can arrange public and private LIVE chats from their own virtual booth and exchange information with candidates. Employers can also choose to schedule and arrange private on-site interviews on the days following Sunday’s Career Fair. In Anaheim you can meet with candidates in person and schedule interviews using our scheduling tools.
Employers participating in the In-Person Annual Meeting Career Fair will be able to:
- Provide your recruitment materials in a fun and energetic Career Fair-type setting
- Schedule your own on-site interviews at reserved tables or private interview booths
- Promote your organization and meet highly qualified, diverse candidates
- Connect with job seekers before the meeting
Participation in the Annual Meeting Career Fair raises the visibility of your organization with meeting attendees and registered job seekers. All Career Fair events are widely advertised, not only to job seekers already signed up in INFORMS Career Center, but also to thousands of professionals and students attending the meeting both in person and virtually.
Employer In-Person Career Fair Options
- INFORMS provides a table, including signage for your organization, where you can meet with job seekers and display informational material.
- You can also reserve Interview Tables or Booths for Monday and Tuesday.
- Special ‘Employer’ and ‘Recruitment’ packages are also available, which can include interview booth, interview tables, Career Center job posting credits, resume subscriptions, resume drop folders, and more.
Employer Virtual Career Fair Booths include:
- An employer profile page showcasing your organization’s unique brand
- Group Sessions: Option for employers to communicate with participants in a group format and personalized one-on-one interactions
- Private Sessions: Option for employers to communicate in private chat windows for more personalized interaction
- Video Chat Sessions: No special equipment is required
- Screen share presentation capability to conduct online presentations to the attendees
- Organizations’ representatives can simultaneously conduct multiple chats, both private and public; organizations are provided with unlimited number of user logins
- Attendees enter multiple chat rooms based on their interest and navigate seamlessly to each chat room at their convenience
- Multi-recruiter access to search resumes, preselect and capture resumes of registered candidates
- Unrestricted time frame to filter and export candidates’ profile details and contact info
- Unlimited job postings
All organizations must register with INFORMS to take part in the Career Fair and Interview Days held in conjunction with the 2021 INFORMS Annual Meeting.
All organizations must register in advance to take part in the Career Fair and can choose from a variety of package options. The upgraded package can include Career Center 60-Day Job Postings, Career Center 60-Day Resume Database Access, Career Center 60-Day Featured Employer, Career Center 60-Day Featured Job Listing, and INFORMS Career Spotlight E-newsletter.
Refunds/cancellations: Requests must be received in writing (email or fax). Any late cancellation after October 1, 2021 will not be eligible for a full refund, but organizations can have their registration fee applied to a future Career Fair. Post-event cancellations will receive no refunds.
About INFORMS Career Center
INFORMS Career Center is the largest source of O.R. and analytics jobs and resumes. It’s where job seekers go to land the right job in academia or industry and where employers post their jobs and search our resume database for qualified candidates.
- View newest jobs first before we open the listing to all
- Post your Career Profile for free
- Member Resumes rise to the top in employer resume searches
- Content library available on Career Resources website
- Career coaching from Career Experts
- Monthly Jobs AlertsEmails
- Special Job Posting pricing for member-employers
For More Information or Assistance, Contact:
email | 703-707-8686 x2736