The 2021 Annual Meeting Career Fair is an ideal place to find a new member for your team! After last year’s incredibly successful virtual sessions, we are happy to provide another opportunity to match qualified candidates to top job positions in a flexible format. Both the in-person and virtual options provide you with the opportunity to interview qualified industry and academic candidates in analytics, data science, AI, machine learning, and more. However, registering for BOTH options will increase your chances to meet the right candidates.
Sunday, October 24, 11am–5pm
Interviews: Mon., 10/25, and Tues., 10/26, 9am–5pm
Wednesday, October 20, 9am–5pm EDT
Career Fair Experience
Participation in the Annual Meeting Career Fair raises the visibility of your organization with meeting attendees and registered jobseekers. All Career Fair events are widely advertised, not only to the thousands of jobseekers already signed up in INFORMS Career Center, but also to thousands of professionals and students attending the meeting both in person and virtually.
Employers participating in the in-person Annual Meeting Career Fair will be able to:
- Provide your recruitment materials and display your brand in a fun and energetic setting
- Schedule your own on-site interviews at reserved tables or private interview booths
- Promote your organization and meet highly qualified, diverse candidates
- Connect with job seekers before the meeting
Virtual Annual Meeting Career Fair Booths include:
- An employer profile page showcasing your organization’s unique brand
- Group Sessions: Option for employers to communicate with participants in a group format and personalized one-on-one interactions
- Private Sessions: Option for employers to communicate in private chat windows for more personalized interaction
- Screen share presentation capability to conduct online presentations to the attendees
- Multi-recruiter access to search resumes, preselect, and capture resumes of registered candidates
- Unrestricted time frame to filter and export candidates’ profile details and contact info
- Unlimited job postings
All organizations must register in advance to take part in the Career Fair and can choose from a variety of package options. Upgraded packages can be augmented with additional recruitment options (outside of what is included in the virtual and in-person Annual Meeting Career Fair options) to include Career Center 60-Day Job Postings, Career Center 60-Day Resume Database Access, Career Center 60-Day Featured Employer, Career Center 60-Day Featured Job Listing, and INFORMS Career Spotlight E-newsletter.
Interested in registering for the INFORMS Career Fair, purchasing one of the Multiple Event Packages, or have questions?
Contact Robin at 571-353-6736 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. Robin is available by phone Monday – Friday from 9AM – 5PM Eastern time.
Refunds/cancellations: Requests must be received in writing (email or fax). Any late cancellation after October 1, 2021 will not be eligible for a full refund, but organizations can have their registration fee applied to a future Career Fair. Post-event cancellations will receive no refunds.