The conference will feature panels, keynote speakers and research papers that explore strategic, research and policy issues concerning the possibilities and implications related to the conference theme.
We invite original research in all areas of Information Systems and related fields that seek to address a broad range of issues related to the conference theme with novel ideas, methodologies and findings. CIST co-chairs are Sudip Bhattacharjee, Ram Gopal, H.R. Rao, and Sanjukta Das Smith. For more information, please send an email to: email@example.com.
The areas of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Business intelligence and data analytics
- Cloud computing, high availability systems
- Consumer behavior in mobile and digital environments
- Data mining and knowledge discovery
- Digital intermediaries and sponsored search advertising
- Electronic commerce and electronic markets
- Information security and privacy
- Intellectual property, copyrights, and DRM
- IS in healthcare
- IT adoption, use, and assimilation in various contexts
- IT and business strategy
- IT and co-creation of values; value ecosystems
- IT in emerging economies and non-governmental organizations
- Knowledge management, collaboration and boundary spanning
- Network effects in products and industries
- Online communities and computer-mediated collaboration
- Outsourcing and application service contracting
- Personalization technologies and recommendation systems
- Productivity and performance effects of IT
- Social media and Enterprise 2.0
- Social networks and Web 2.0
- Software engineering
- Software procurement, open source software, and open standards
- The economics of digital products and information goods
- The effects of IT on industrial organization and firm boundaries
- The role of IT in shaping societies, cultures, and nations
Please note that CIST does not take ownership of paper copyrights.
INFORMS CIST 2014 will be held on November 8-9 at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square, which is also the site for the 2014 INFORMS Annual Meeting.
- May 1, 2014: Submissions Open
- June 15, 2014: Submission Deadline
- August 15, 2014: Notification of Acceptance
- October 6, 2014: INFORMS Early Registration Deadline
We look forward to your paper submissions and seeing you at the conference!
Submissions will be accepted through Easychair.
Start Your Submission
Papers should follow the specific guidelines below:
- Maximum of 15 pages (excluding abstract, references, tables and figures), printable on 8.5 x 11-inch paper
- 12-point font with one-inch margins on four sides
- Indicate on the front cover whether the bulk of the work was done by a student
- Blind submissions are encouraged but not required
Additional information can be found by going to:
The Organizing Committee
Co-Chairs: Sudip Bhattacharjee, Ram Gopal, Raghav Rao, Sanjukta Das Smith
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.