- What are the registration deadlines?
- How do I register to attend?
- When does the 2014 conference officially begin and end?
- Can I pay with a purchase order or wire transfer?
- I need to pay with a company check. How do I do this?
- Are all sessions included in the conference fee?
- I've already registered but cannot attend. Can I cancel my registration?
- Does membership come with my registration fee?
- I am presenting an abstract at the conference. Do I get a discount?
- Is lunch included in my registration fee?
- Do you offer guest registration to the meeting?
- Do you offer single day registration to the meeting?
- I need an invitation letter to apply for a VISA. How can I obtain one?
- How can I obtain a Certificate of Attendance?
- Can I pay onsite at the meeting?
- I’ve already registered for the conference, how do I sign up for a Saturday Vendor Workshop?
- I still have questions. Who should I contact?
- Where can I find Transportation & Hotel Information?
How do I register to attend?
Online Registration is open
When does the INFORMS Annual Meeting 2014 conference officially begin and end?
The conference starts with the pre-meeting events on Saturday, November 8th. The official start of the Annual Meeting is the 9th with the Welcome Reception on Sunday night at 7:30 pm. Annual Meeting Sessions begin Sunday, November 9th at 8:00 am. The conference closes after the final session on Wednesday afternoon at 6:00 pm.
Can I pay with a purchase order or wire transfer?
Yes .We do accept purchase orders or wire transfer payments for registration. Registration can be completed Online by using a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card only or by Wire Transfer
I need to pay with a company check. How do I do this?
Check payments can be mailed by using the Registration PDF Form.
Are all sessions included in the conference fee?
Yes. Please review the Conference Registration page for information on what’s included in the registration fees.
I've already registered but cannot attend. Can I cancel my registration?
Cancellations can be made through October 6th ($50 processing fee applies). See the cancellation policy on the Registration page.
Does membership come with my registration fee?
Membership from Jan. – Dec. 2015 is included in your registration fee if you register as a NONMEMBER. For cost savings, you may choose to become a member first and then register for the meeting. Click here for more information and to join.
I am presenting an abstract at the conference. Do I get a discount?
There is no discounted rate for abstract presenters (oral or poster). All speakers are required to register and cover all costs associated with the conference.
Do you offer guest registration to the meeting?
Yes. Offer applies to guest to spouses or significant other (admits guest to 2 evening receptions). Anyone wishing to attend the sessions must register at the regular rates.
I need an invitation letter to apply for a VISA. How can I obtain one?
Letters of invitation are available to registered participants only. Please contact Ellen Tralongo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I register and pay onsite at the meeting?
You can register onsite at the meeting using a credit card or US currency. Please check here for onsite registration times.
I’ve already registered for the conference, how do I sign up for a Saturday Vendor Workshop?
You can view the Vendor workshop schedule here and then email your request to email@example.com or call 800.446.3676 or 443.757.3500 to add the free workshops to your registration.
Where can I find Transportation & Hotel Information?
Please go to http://meetings2.informs.org/sanfrancisco2014/hotel.html for more information about booking your hotel and transportation information http://meetings2.informs.org/sanfrancisco2014/travel.html