Please review this important information before submitting your abstract.
- You are permitted only one contributed abstract as the presenting author (speaker). You can be a co-author on other contributed abstracts; you can also be a co-author on other invited or sponsored abstracts.
- As the presenting author, you are expected to present the work at the meeting. Your co-authors are also encouraged to attend.
- All attendees, including authors and Session Chairs, must register and pay the registration fee.
- Contributed abstracts are not reviewed and virtually all abstracts are accepted. There is no abstract fee.
- You are not required at any time to submit the entire paper. Only the abstract is required.
To SubmitBefore you proceed to the login, have the following information ready:
- Contact information for yourself and any co-authors (full name, affiliation, email address and mailing address)
- The paper title and abstract.
- Your email address is the key for entry into the system and is used to avoid scheduling conflicts. It's very important that you use only one email address if you enter multiple submissions. You will receive an email confirming that we received your online submission.
- Use the COMMENTS field for any requests: for example, if you need an acceptance letter for budgetary reasons or to apply for a visa, or if you have scheduling requests.
- After submission, you can return to your abstract to make changes or additions.
Contributed abstracts received by May 15, 2014 will receive preference in scheduling. Abstracts received May 15, 2014 will be scheduled where space is available. In August, you will be notified by email about the day and time of your presentation.
If after submitting your abstract you find you must cancel, contact Ellen Tralongo, INFORMS, at Ellen.Tralongo@INFORMS.org
At the meeting, LCD (computer) projectors will be available in every technical session room. Please note that we do not supply the computer; please bring your laptop or make arrangements to use a colleague’s laptop.
Questions about the program or technology problems: Ellen.Tralongo@INFORMS.org
By telephone: 800-4INFORMS or 443-757-3500 ext. 592. Be sure to spell your last name and leave your phone number and message very clearly.